Naci Kocaslan „Na Koc“ was born on June 25th 1987 in Turkey. He came to Switzerland with his parents when he was 9 years old. His talent emerged when he was only just in elementary school. Later he chose a mason's apprenticeship. When it came to drawing three-dimensional cuts in the vocational school, Kocaslan excelled. He was advised to become a draftsman and continue education as such. He refused and remained faithful to the mason's profession.
Artistically he began his career in 2012, when he painted more in his spare time. His circle of colleagues started requesting portraits. Soon his pictures were shown in private and luxury clubs, discos and later also in galleries and museum.
His work brings Kocaslan into contact with the descendants of Charlie Chaplin. In the fall of 2014, the manager of Bubbles Incorporated SA, the company that markets Charlie Chaplin products, drew attention to him. After a meeting in Paris in January 2015, Kocaslan was given very special rights; creating t-shirts with Chaplin images. Only a very few receive this honor. By connecting with the management and the descendants of Charlie Chaplin, Na Koc has now become a designer and businessman.
In 2016, he and his team founded LUVIEN. LUVIEN is a young, emerging brand. It is a mixture of unique and self-created, high-quality designs; an artistic aspect from the origin of the brand.
NA KOC ART
Alongside his label, Kocaslan continues to work on his art career with NaKocArt.
Na Koc has not attended any art studies or course for any kind. His pictures are a creation of passion.
Kocaslan invented a new substance that consists of chemical materials, natural and color products. As an underground he uses "geotextiles", which are treated with a self-developed process, so that they can be painted.
Colorful, intense colors and a special mixing technique becomes his trademark. This mixture makes his works unique and unmistakable.Na Koc can not be restricted. He moves in several stylistic ways and shows different facets of his talent. He wants to inspire not only art lovers, but everyone. His pictures range from classic and loving to modern, stylish, some aggressive, crazy and cool. They show power, deep emotionality, love and joy,
but at the same time peace and infinity.
08. Dez. 2018 - 06. Jan. 2019 - MUSEUM-Haus für Kunst Uri, Altdorf, CH
09. Dez. 2017 - 10. Jan. 2018 - MUSEUM-Haus für Kunst Uri, Altdorf, CH
19. Nov. 2017 - POP UP Market, Zürich, CH
02. Okt. 2017 - 30.Nov. 2017 Artisani Galerie, Fröndenberg, DE
20. Sep. 2017 - 20. Okt. 2017 Galerie Bourg-de-Four, Geneve, CH
19. Aug. 2017 - 16. Sep. 2017 - Mosimo Galerie, Ress, DE
12. Jun. 2017 - 24. Jun. 2017 - Galerie Karouzou, Zürich, CH
10. Dez. 2016 - 08. Jan. 2017 - MUSEUM-Haus für Kunst Uri, Altdorf, CH
05. Dez. 2015 - 03. Jan. 2016 - MUSEUM-Haus für Kunst Uri, Altdorf, CH
16. Dez. 2017 - 21. Dez. 2014 - Galerie `Casa del Arte`, Zürich, CH
Feb.-Jul. 2014 - Club ICON, Zürich, CH
21. Dez. 2013 - Club Dilaila, Zürich, CH
30. Aug. 2013 - Club M4, Luzern, CH
08. Jun. 2013 - Pfarreizentrum, Erstfeld, CH